Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Production Assistant and TV Community Producer in NYC 2017

I am currently certified as a Community Television Producer at BRIC Media, thanks to my lovely instructors and classmates that have helped me to succeed!

Being a part of Broadcast Media has always been a big part of my dream as a Creative, to take part in Arts and Culture which still and always will have a high esteem in society because of Art's ability to entertain and provoke simultaneously.

This year I will take part in various productions such as Web series', TV shows and feature films, which means in this case that I will be operating in various capacities, such as Director, Producer, Assistant Director, Hair and Makeup, Set Design and Construction, Floor Manager, to name a few.

I am so excited to be a part of the changing world in 2017 and hope to be a part of some amazing projects, always meeting interesting people and helping various productions to meet their highest potential!